Cisco Webex Meetings
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Cisco Webex Meetings for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Cisco Webex Meetings from your computerCisco Webex LLC
. Check out here
where you can read more on Cisco Webex LLC. More information about the app Cisco Webex Meetings can be seen at http://www.webex.com
. Cisco Webex Meetings is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebEx directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Cisco Webex Meetings is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebEx\atcliun.exe. The program's main executable file is named ptoneclk.exe and its approximative size is 7.41 MB (7774016 bytes).
Cisco Webex Meetings contains of the executables below. They take 42.03 MB (44066624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atcliun.exe (1.40 MB)
- ciscowebexstart.exe (2.27 MB)
- webexAppLauncher.exe (825.31 KB)
- CiscoWebExStart.exe (2.27 MB)
- ptinst.exe (957.81 KB)
- ptMeetingsHost.exe (264.31 KB)
- ptOIEx.exe (951.31 KB)
- ptOIEx64.exe (774.81 KB)
- ptoneclk.exe (7.41 MB)
- ptsrv.exe (202.31 KB)
- PTUninstaller.exe (1.01 MB)
- ptupdate.exe (4.09 MB)
- ptwbxoni.exe (1.62 MB)
- WebexMTA.exe (4.30 MB)
- WebExService.exe (142.81 KB)
- ashelper.exe (61.31 KB)
- atasanot.exe (126.31 KB)
- atauthor.exe (173.31 KB)
- atinst.exe (500.31 KB)
- atmgr.exe (1.51 MB)
- atshell.exe (290.81 KB)
- CiscoWebexConverter.exe (298.81 KB)
- CiscoWebexVideoService.exe (352.81 KB)
- CiscoWebexWebService.exe (302.81 KB)
- meetingshvdagent.exe (454.31 KB)
- washost.exe (152.31 KB)
- wbxdldrv.exe (189.31 KB)
- wbxdmsupload.exe (152.31 KB)
- wbxreport.exe (2.31 MB)
- webexmta.exe (4.30 MB)
- CiscoWebExImporting.exe (920.31 KB)
This info is about Cisco Webex Meetings version 40.12.0
only. For other Cisco Webex Meetings versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cisco Webex Meetings is an application released by the software company Cisco Webex LLC. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Cisco Webex Meetings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Cisco Webex Meetings from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cisco Webex Meetings or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cisco Webex Meetings". If it exists on your system the Cisco Webex Meetings application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cisco Webex Meetings in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Cisco Webex Meetings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cisco Webex Meetings:
- The publisher is: http://www.webex.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebEx\atcliun.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cisco Webex Meetings.
8. After removing Cisco Webex Meetings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cisco Webex Meetings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cisco Webex Meetings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cisco Webex Meetings by Cisco Webex LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Cisco Webex Meetings by Cisco Webex LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Cisco Webex Meetings supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-19 12:51:21.047