Cisco Webex Meetings
Cisco Webex Meetings is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Cisco Webex Meetings from your systemCisco Webex LLC
. Open here
where you can find out more on Cisco Webex LLC. Please open http://www.webex.com
if you want to read more on Cisco Webex Meetings on Cisco Webex LLC's website. Cisco Webex Meetings is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebEx folder, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Cisco Webex Meetings is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebEx\atcliun.exe /x MEETINGS LANGUAGE=FR. The application's main executable file is labeled ptoneclk.exe and it has a size of 6.86 MB (7190264 bytes).
Cisco Webex Meetings is comprised of the following executables which take 42.67 MB (44742056
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- atcliun.exe (1.35 MB)
- CiscoWebExStart.exe (2.78 MB)
- webex.exe (2.78 MB)
- webexAppLauncher.exe (664.24 KB)
- webexAppLauncherLatest.exe (605.55 KB)
- CiscoWebExStart.exe (2.72 MB)
- ptim.exe (964.24 KB)
- ptinst.exe (943.74 KB)
- ptMeetingsHost.exe (249.24 KB)
- ptnwcfg.exe (837.05 KB)
- ptOIEx.exe (813.24 KB)
- ptOIEx64.exe (713.74 KB)
- ptoneclk.exe (6.86 MB)
- ptsrv.exe (214.74 KB)
- PTUninstaller.exe (1.01 MB)
- ptupdate.exe (3.67 MB)
- ptwbxoni.exe (1.61 MB)
- webexAppLauncher.exe (663.74 KB)
- WebexMTA.exe (3.44 MB)
- WebExService.exe (141.05 KB)
- ashelper.exe (61.24 KB)
- atasanot.exe (120.24 KB)
- atauthor.exe (172.24 KB)
- atinst.exe (502.24 KB)
- atmgr.exe (1.51 MB)
- atshell.exe (289.74 KB)
- CiscoWebexConverter.exe (295.24 KB)
- CiscoWebexVideoService.exe (321.74 KB)
- CiscoWebexWebService.exe (302.24 KB)
- meetingshvdagent.exe (331.24 KB)
- washost.exe (150.74 KB)
- wbxdldrv.exe (189.24 KB)
- wbxdmsupload.exe (152.24 KB)
- wbxreport.exe (1.96 MB)
- webexmta.exe (3.49 MB)
The current web page applies to Cisco Webex Meetings version 40.1.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Cisco Webex Meetings:
...click to view all...
Cisco Webex Meetings has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Cisco Webex Meetings from your PC:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Cisco Webex Meetings Desktop App
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Cisco Webex Meetings Desktop App\Cisco Webex Meetings.lnk
Cisco Webex Meetings is a program released by the software company Cisco Webex LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Cisco Webex Meetings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Cisco Webex Meetings from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cisco Webex Meetings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cisco Webex Meetings". If it is installed on your PC the Cisco Webex Meetings program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Cisco Webex Meetings in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cisco Webex Meetings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cisco Webex Meetings:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.webex.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebEx\atcliun.exe /x MEETINGS LANGUAGE=FR
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cisco Webex Meetings.
8. After uninstalling Cisco Webex Meetings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cisco Webex Meetings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cisco Webex Meetings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cisco Webex Meetings by Cisco Webex LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Cisco Webex Meetings by Cisco Webex LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cisco Webex Meetings supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-23 10:39:36.697