Cisco Webex Meetings
Cisco Webex Meetings is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Cisco Webex Meetings from your PCCisco Webex LLC
. Go over here
for more details on Cisco Webex LLC. You can see more info related to Cisco Webex Meetings at http://www.webex.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebEx directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Cisco Webex Meetings is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebEx\atcliun.exe /x MEETINGS LANGUAGE=EN. The program's main executable file is labeled ptoneclk.exe and it has a size of 6.86 MB (7190264 bytes).
Cisco Webex Meetings is comprised of the following executables which take 41.09 MB (43081320
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- atcliun.exe (1.33 MB)
- ciscowebexstart.exe (2.71 MB)
- webex.exe (2.72 MB)
- webexAppLauncher.exe (663.74 KB)
- CiscoWebExStart.exe (2.72 MB)
- ptinst.exe (943.74 KB)
- ptMeetingsHost.exe (249.24 KB)
- ptOIEx.exe (813.24 KB)
- ptOIEx64.exe (713.74 KB)
- ptoneclk.exe (6.86 MB)
- ptsrv.exe (214.74 KB)
- PTUninstaller.exe (1.01 MB)
- ptupdate.exe (3.67 MB)
- ptwbxoni.exe (1.61 MB)
- WebexMTA.exe (3.44 MB)
- WebExService.exe (142.74 KB)
- ashelper.exe (61.24 KB)
- atasanot.exe (115.74 KB)
- atauthor.exe (171.74 KB)
- atinst.exe (501.24 KB)
- atmgr.exe (1.42 MB)
- atshell.exe (239.24 KB)
- CiscoWebexConverter.exe (295.74 KB)
- CiscoWebexVideoService.exe (320.74 KB)
- CiscoWebexWebService.exe (251.24 KB)
- washost.exe (149.74 KB)
- wbxdldrv.exe (136.24 KB)
- wbxdmsupload.exe (152.24 KB)
- wbxreport.exe (1.96 MB)
- webexmta.exe (3.44 MB)
- CiscoWebExImporting.exe (920.24 KB)
This data is about Cisco Webex Meetings version 39.11.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Cisco Webex Meetings releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebEx\atcliun.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebEx\atcliun.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebEx\WebEx\Applications\ptoneclk.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebEx\WebEx\Applications\ptoneclk.exe.FriendlyAppName
Cisco Webex Meetings is a program offered by the software company Cisco Webex LLC. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Cisco Webex Meetings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Cisco Webex Meetings from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cisco Webex Meetings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cisco Webex Meetings". The Cisco Webex Meetings application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cisco Webex Meetings in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cisco Webex Meetings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cisco Webex Meetings:
- The software company is: http://www.webex.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebEx\atcliun.exe /x MEETINGS LANGUAGE=EN
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cisco Webex Meetings.
8. After removing Cisco Webex Meetings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cisco Webex Meetings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cisco Webex Meetings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cisco Webex Meetings by Cisco Webex LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Cisco Webex Meetings by Cisco Webex LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cisco Webex Meetings in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-19 10:00:44.410