Cisco Webex Meetings
This web page is about Cisco Webex Meetings for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Cisco Webex Meetings from your computerCisco Webex LLC
. Go over here
where you can read more on Cisco Webex LLC. Please follow http://www.webex.com
if you want to read more on Cisco Webex Meetings on Cisco Webex LLC's web page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebEx folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Cisco Webex Meetings's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebEx\atcliun.exe /x MEETINGS LANGUAGE=EN. ptoneclk.exe is the Cisco Webex Meetings's primary executable file and it occupies circa 6.85 MB (7180536 bytes) on disk.
Cisco Webex Meetings contains of the executables below. They take 40.26 MB (42210864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atcliun.exe (1.35 MB)
- CiscoWebexStart.exe (2.79 MB)
- webex.exe (1.08 MB)
- webexAppLauncher.exe (664.24 KB)
- CiscoWebExStart.exe (2.79 MB)
- ptinst.exe (935.24 KB)
- ptMeetingsHost.exe (249.24 KB)
- ptOIEx.exe (813.24 KB)
- ptOIEx64.exe (713.74 KB)
- ptoneclk.exe (6.85 MB)
- ptsrv.exe (202.24 KB)
- PTUninstaller.exe (1.01 MB)
- ptupdate.exe (3.69 MB)
- ptwbxoni.exe (1.60 MB)
- WebexMTA.exe (3.49 MB)
- WebExService.exe (142.74 KB)
- ashelper.exe (61.24 KB)
- atasanot.exe (120.24 KB)
- atauthor.exe (172.24 KB)
- atinst.exe (502.24 KB)
- atmgr.exe (1.51 MB)
- atshell.exe (289.74 KB)
- CiscoWebexConverter.exe (295.24 KB)
- CiscoWebexVideoService.exe (321.74 KB)
- CiscoWebexWebService.exe (302.24 KB)
- meetingshvdagent.exe (331.24 KB)
- washost.exe (150.74 KB)
- wbxdldrv.exe (189.24 KB)
- wbxdmsupload.exe (152.24 KB)
- wbxreport.exe (1.96 MB)
- webexmta.exe (3.49 MB)
- CiscoWebExImporting.exe (920.24 KB)
This web page is about Cisco Webex Meetings version 40.2.8
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Cisco Webex Meetings:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Cisco Webex Meetings:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Cisco Webex Meetings:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Cisco Webex Meetings 데스크탑 앱
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Cisco Webex Meetings 데스크탑 앱\Cisco Webex Meetings.lnk
Cisco Webex Meetings is an application offered by the software company Cisco Webex LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Cisco Webex Meetings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Cisco Webex Meetings with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cisco Webex Meetings or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cisco Webex Meetings". If it is installed on your PC the Cisco Webex Meetings application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Cisco Webex Meetings in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cisco Webex Meetings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cisco Webex Meetings:
- The publisher is: http://www.webex.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebEx\atcliun.exe /x MEETINGS LANGUAGE=EN
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cisco Webex Meetings.
8. After removing Cisco Webex Meetings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cisco Webex Meetings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cisco Webex Meetings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cisco Webex Meetings by Cisco Webex LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Cisco Webex Meetings by Cisco Webex LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cisco Webex Meetings in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-26 17:47:24.593