Cisco Webex Meetings
This info is about Cisco Webex Meetings for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Cisco Webex Meetings from your systemCisco Webex LLC
. You can read more on Cisco Webex LLC or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Cisco Webex Meetings can be seen at http://www.webex.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebEx folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebEx\atcliun.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cisco Webex Meetings. ptoneclk.exe is the Cisco Webex Meetings's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 7.43 MB (7787328 bytes) on disk.
Cisco Webex Meetings installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 39.74 MB (41670144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atcliun.exe (1.37 MB)
- ciscowebexstart.exe (2.25 MB)
- webexAppLauncher.exe (814.31 KB)
- CiscoWebExStart.exe (2.25 MB)
- ptinst.exe (937.31 KB)
- ptMeetingsHost.exe (249.31 KB)
- ptOIEx.exe (815.31 KB)
- ptOIEx64.exe (716.31 KB)
- ptoneclk.exe (7.43 MB)
- ptsrv.exe (202.31 KB)
- PTUninstaller.exe (1.01 MB)
- ptupdate.exe (3.98 MB)
- ptwbxoni.exe (1.62 MB)
- WebexMTA.exe (4.00 MB)
- WebExService.exe (142.81 KB)
- ashelper.exe (61.31 KB)
- atasanot.exe (126.81 KB)
- atauthor.exe (173.31 KB)
- atinst.exe (498.31 KB)
- atmgr.exe (1.20 MB)
- atshell.exe (290.31 KB)
- CiscoWebexConverter.exe (298.81 KB)
- CiscoWebexVideoService.exe (329.81 KB)
- CiscoWebexWebService.exe (302.31 KB)
- meetingshvdagent.exe (453.31 KB)
- washost.exe (153.81 KB)
- wbxdldrv.exe (189.31 KB)
- wbxdmsupload.exe (152.31 KB)
- wbxreport.exe (2.30 MB)
- webexmta.exe (4.00 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 40.8.4
of Cisco Webex Meetings. For more Cisco Webex Meetings versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Cisco Webex Meetings you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Cisco Webex Meetings's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\irvinefang\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Cisco Webex Meetings 桌面應用程式
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\irvinefang\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Cisco Webex Meetings 桌面應用程式\Cisco Webex Meetings.lnk
- C:\Users\irvinefang\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Cisco Webex Meetings 桌面應用程式\喜好設定.lnk
- C:\Users\irvinefang\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Cisco Webex Meetings 桌面應用程式\解除安裝.lnk
- C:\Users\irvinefang\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Cisco Webex Meetings 桌面應用程式\說明.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\irvinefang\AppData\Local\WebEx\WebEx\Applications\ptoneclk.exe
Cisco Webex Meetings is an application marketed by the software company Cisco Webex LLC. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Cisco Webex Meetings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Cisco Webex Meetings from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cisco Webex Meetings or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cisco Webex Meetings". If it is installed on your PC the Cisco Webex Meetings app will be found very quickly. After you select Cisco Webex Meetings in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cisco Webex Meetings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cisco Webex Meetings:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.webex.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebEx\atcliun.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cisco Webex Meetings.
8. After uninstalling Cisco Webex Meetings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cisco Webex Meetings which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cisco Webex Meetings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cisco Webex Meetings by Cisco Webex LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Cisco Webex Meetings by Cisco Webex LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cisco Webex Meetings in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-06 03:55:49.230