Cisco Webex Meetings
Cisco Webex Meetings is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Cisco Webex Meetings from your PCCisco Webex LLC
. More data about Cisco Webex LLC can be seen here
. More details about Cisco Webex Meetings can be found at http://www.webex.com
. Cisco Webex Meetings is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebEx directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebEx\atcliun.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cisco Webex Meetings. The application's main executable file is named ptoneclk.exe and its approximative size is 7.38 MB (7742784 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Cisco Webex Meetings. They take an average of 49.98 MB (52407424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atcliun.exe (1.37 MB)
- webex.exe (4.58 MB)
- webexAppLauncher.exe (813.81 KB)
- CiscoWebExStart.exe (4.58 MB)
- ptinst.exe (937.31 KB)
- ptMeetingsHost.exe (249.31 KB)
- ptOIEx.exe (815.31 KB)
- ptOIEx64.exe (716.31 KB)
- ptoneclk.exe (7.38 MB)
- ptsrv.exe (202.31 KB)
- PTUninstaller.exe (1.01 MB)
- ptupdate.exe (4.03 MB)
- ptwbxoni.exe (1.62 MB)
- WebexMTA.exe (4.05 MB)
- WebExService.exe (142.81 KB)
- ashelper.exe (61.31 KB)
- atasanot.exe (122.81 KB)
- atauthor.exe (173.31 KB)
- atinst.exe (498.31 KB)
- atmgr.exe (1.19 MB)
- atshell.exe (290.31 KB)
- CiscoWebexConverter.exe (298.81 KB)
- CiscoWebexVideoService.exe (329.81 KB)
- CiscoWebexWebService.exe (302.31 KB)
- meetingshvdagent.exe (453.31 KB)
- washost.exe (152.81 KB)
- wbxdldrv.exe (189.31 KB)
- wbxdmsupload.exe (152.31 KB)
- wbxreport.exe (2.30 MB)
- webexmta.exe (4.05 MB)
- CiscoWebExImporting.exe (920.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 40.7.6
of Cisco Webex Meetings. You can find here a few links to other Cisco Webex Meetings releases:
...click to view all...
Cisco Webex Meetings is a program released by Cisco Webex LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Cisco Webex Meetings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Cisco Webex Meetings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cisco Webex Meetings or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cisco Webex Meetings". The Cisco Webex Meetings application will be found very quickly. When you select Cisco Webex Meetings in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cisco Webex Meetings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cisco Webex Meetings:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.webex.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebEx\atcliun.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cisco Webex Meetings.
8. After uninstalling Cisco Webex Meetings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cisco Webex Meetings which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cisco Webex Meetings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cisco Webex Meetings by Cisco Webex LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Cisco Webex Meetings by Cisco Webex LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cisco Webex Meetings in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-05 18:37:38.590