Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerATI
. Check out here
where you can read more on ATI. Detailed information about Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Catalyst Control Center is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. CLI.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's primary executable file and it occupies circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Catalyst Control Center. They take about 4.17 MB (4370944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2011.0524.2259.39378
only. For other Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program released by ATI. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-06 08:49:02.380