Catalyst Control Center
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on ATI's web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Catalyst Control Center's main file takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0218.1838.33398
of Catalyst Control Center. You can find below info on other releases of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application by ATI. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Catalyst Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. After you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Control Center by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:29:58.020