Catalyst Control Center
A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PC
Catalyst Control Center is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by ATI
. More info about ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about Catalyst Control Center on ATI's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named CCC.exe and it has a size of 300.70 KB (307912 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Catalyst Control Center. They occupy 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2011.0610.2246.39039
alone. You can find here a few links to other Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
How to erase Catalyst Control Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Catalyst Control Center is an application released by ATI. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Catalyst Control Center:
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-19 15:01:18.677