Catalyst Control Center
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. You can read more about about Catalyst Control Center at http://www.ati.com
. Catalyst Control Center is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option. Catalyst Control Center's main file takes around 525.52 KB (538128 bytes) and its name is amdprw.exe.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.77 MB (3952656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- amdprw.exe (525.52 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (130.50 KB)
This data is about Catalyst Control Center version 2011.0209.2146.38988
only. You can find here a few links to other Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application released by ATI. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Catalyst Control Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. When you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-16 06:44:19.863