Canon Utilities Map Utility
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Canon Utilities Map Utility for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Canon Utilities Map Utility from your computerCanon Inc.
. More information about Canon Inc. can be read here
. Canon Utilities Map Utility is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon_Inc_IC\UniversalInstaller\Uninstall\UnInstaller\UniversalUnInstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Canon Utilities Map Utility. Canon Utilities Map Utility's main file takes about 1.39 MB (1461464 bytes) and its name is MapUtility.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Canon Utilities Map Utility. They take 2.88 MB (3015000
bytes) on disk.
- AUAsyncUpdate.exe (225.20 KB)
- GpsDeviceSetter.exe (627.71 KB)
- GpsLogFileImporter.exe (664.21 KB)
- MapUtility.exe (1.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Canon Utilities Map Utility. For other Canon Utilities Map Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Canon Utilities Map Utility from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Canon Utilities Map Utility from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Canon Utilities Map Utility:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\AUAsyncUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\CALIB.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\canonIHLVersion.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\Default.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\en\GpsDeviceSetter.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\en\GpsLogFileImporter.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\en\MapUtility.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\EnoJPEG4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\GMCommon.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\GpsDeviceSetter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\GpsLogConverter.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\GpsLogFileImporter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipBaseParse.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipCanonIHL.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipCodec.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipCommonPolicy.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipCommonProp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipMWGPolicy.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipParse.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipProp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\LaunchChecker.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\MapUtility.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\MapUtility_Help.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\msvcm90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\msvcp90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ReadMe(MapUtility).rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\readmeIHL.txt
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Map Utility Parent
Canon Utilities Map Utility is an application by Canon Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Canon Utilities Map Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Canon Utilities Map Utility from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Canon Utilities Map Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Canon Utilities Map Utility". If it is installed on your PC the Canon Utilities Map Utility program will be found automatically. When you click Canon Utilities Map Utility in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Canon Utilities Map Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Canon Utilities Map Utility.
8. After uninstalling Canon Utilities Map Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Canon Utilities Map Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Canon Utilities Map Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Canon Utilities Map Utility by Canon Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Canon Utilities Map Utility by Canon Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Canon Utilities Map Utility supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 17:08:31.887