Canon Utilities Map Utility
Canon Utilities Map Utility is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Canon Utilities Map Utility from your PCCanon Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Canon Inc.. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Canon Utilities Map Utility by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon_Inc_IC\UniversalInstaller\Uninstall\UnInstaller\UniversalUnInstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. MapUtility.exe is the Canon Utilities Map Utility's main executable file and it takes circa 1.39 MB (1454080 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Canon Utilities Map Utility. They take about 2.81 MB (2942464
bytes) on disk.
- AUAsyncUpdate.exe (176.00 KB)
- GpsDeviceSetter.exe (620.50 KB)
- GpsLogFileImporter.exe (657.00 KB)
- MapUtility.exe (1.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Canon Utilities Map Utility. You can find below info on other versions of Canon Utilities Map Utility:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Canon Utilities Map Utility.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Canon Utilities Map Utility's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\AUAsyncUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\CALIB.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\canonIHLVersion.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\Default.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\EnoJPEG4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\fr\GpsDeviceSetter.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\fr\GpsLogFileImporter.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\fr\MapUtility.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\GMCommon.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\GpsDeviceSetter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\GpsLogConverter.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\GpsLogFileImporter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipBaseParse.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipCanonIHL.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipCodec.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipCommonPolicy.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipCommonProp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipDCPolicy.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipDCProp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipDSPolicy.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipDSProp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipDVPolicy.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipDVProp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipMWGPolicy.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipParse.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipProp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\LaunchChecker.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\MapUtility.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\MapUtility_Help.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\msvcm90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\msvcp90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ReadMe(MapUtility).rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\readmeIHL.txt
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Map Utility Parent
Canon Utilities Map Utility is an application offered by the software company Canon Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Canon Utilities Map Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Canon Utilities Map Utility from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Canon Utilities Map Utility or simply click the Search field and type in "Canon Utilities Map Utility". If it is installed on your PC the Canon Utilities Map Utility application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Canon Utilities Map Utility in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Canon Utilities Map Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Canon Utilities Map Utility.
8. After uninstalling Canon Utilities Map Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon Utilities Map Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Canon Utilities Map Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Canon Utilities Map Utility by Canon Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Canon Utilities Map Utility by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Canon Utilities Map Utility supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:57:17.387