Canon Utilities Map Utility
Canon Utilities Map Utility is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Canon Utilities Map Utility from your computerCanon Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Canon Inc.. Usually the Canon Utilities Map Utility program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Canon Utilities Map Utility's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon_Inc_IC\UniversalInstaller\Uninstall\UnInstaller\UniversalUnInstaller.exe. MapUtility.exe is the Canon Utilities Map Utility's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.40 MB (1462880 bytes) on disk.
Canon Utilities Map Utility is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.88 MB (3016416
bytes) on disk:
- AUAsyncUpdate.exe (225.20 KB)
- GpsDeviceSetter.exe (627.71 KB)
- GpsLogFileImporter.exe (664.21 KB)
- MapUtility.exe (1.40 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Canon Utilities Map Utility. You can find below info on other versions of Canon Utilities Map Utility:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Canon Utilities Map Utility from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Canon Utilities Map Utility:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\AUAsyncUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\CALIB.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\canonIHLVersion.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\Default.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\en\GpsDeviceSetter.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\en\GpsLogFileImporter.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\en\MapUtility.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\EnoJPEG4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\GMCommon.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\GpsDeviceSetter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\GpsLogConverter.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\GpsLogFileImporter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipBaseParse.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipCanonIHL.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipCodec.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipCommonPolicy.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipCommonProp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipMWGPolicy.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipParse.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipProp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\LaunchChecker.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\MapUtility.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\MapUtility_Help.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\msvcm90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\msvcp90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ReadMe(MapUtility).rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\readmeIHL.txt
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Map Utility Parent
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\MapUtility.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\MapUtility.exe.FriendlyAppName
Canon Utilities Map Utility is an application marketed by Canon Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Canon Utilities Map Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Canon Utilities Map Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Canon Utilities Map Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Canon Utilities Map Utility". If it exists on your system the Canon Utilities Map Utility application will be found very quickly. When you click Canon Utilities Map Utility in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Canon Utilities Map Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Canon Utilities Map Utility.
8. After removing Canon Utilities Map Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Canon Utilities Map Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Canon Utilities Map Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Canon Utilities Map Utility by Canon Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Canon Utilities Map Utility by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Canon Utilities Map Utility supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-26 20:07:04.023