Canon Utilities Map Utility
Canon Utilities Map Utility is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Canon Utilities Map Utility from your systemCanon Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Canon Inc.. Usually the Canon Utilities Map Utility program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Canon Utilities Map Utility by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon_Inc_IC\UniversalInstaller\Uninstall\UnInstaller\UniversalUnInstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.39 MB (1454080 bytes) on disk and is titled MapUtility.exe.
Canon Utilities Map Utility installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.81 MB (2942464
bytes) on disk.
- AUAsyncUpdate.exe (176.00 KB)
- GpsDeviceSetter.exe (620.50 KB)
- GpsLogFileImporter.exe (657.00 KB)
- MapUtility.exe (1.39 MB)
The current web page applies to Canon Utilities Map Utility version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other Canon Utilities Map Utility releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Canon Utilities Map Utility:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Canon Utilities Map Utility:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\AUAsyncUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\CALIB.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\canonIHLVersion.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\Default.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\en\GpsDeviceSetter.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\en\GpsLogFileImporter.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\en\MapUtility.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\EnoJPEG4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\GMCommon.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\GpsDeviceSetter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\GpsLogConverter.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\GpsLogFileImporter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipBaseParse.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipCanonIHL.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipCodec.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipCommonPolicy.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipCommonProp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipDCPolicy.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipDCProp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipDSPolicy.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipDSProp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipDVPolicy.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipDVProp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipMWGPolicy.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipParse.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ipProp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\LaunchChecker.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\MapUtility.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\MapUtility_Help.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\msvcm90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\msvcp90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\ReadMe(MapUtility).rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility\readmeIHL.txt
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Map Utility Parent
Canon Utilities Map Utility is a program released by Canon Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Canon Utilities Map Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Canon Utilities Map Utility from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Canon Utilities Map Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Canon Utilities Map Utility". The Canon Utilities Map Utility app will be found automatically. When you select Canon Utilities Map Utility in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Canon Utilities Map Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Canon Utilities Map Utility.
8. After removing Canon Utilities Map Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon Utilities Map Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Canon Utilities Map Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Canon Utilities Map Utility by Canon Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Canon Utilities Map Utility by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Canon Utilities Map Utility supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:06:44.677