CCC Help Norwegian
CCC Help Norwegian is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details on CCC Help Norwegian at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. CCC Help Norwegian's primary file takes around 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) and is named CCCDsPreview.exe.
CCC Help Norwegian installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 536.50 KB (549376
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (92.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Norwegian version 2013.0929.0157.1616
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Norwegian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Norwegian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Norwegian application will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Norwegian in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Norwegian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After removing CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Norwegian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:04:38.047