CCC Help Norwegian
This page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can get more details related to CCC Help Norwegian at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Norwegian is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. CCCDsPreview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with CCC Help Norwegian. They occupy about 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0906.2329.40371
of CCC Help Norwegian. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Norwegian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Norwegian from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Norwegian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Norwegian app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Norwegian in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Norwegian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Norwegian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Norwegian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:39:17.383