CCC Help Finnish
CCC Help Finnish is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Finnish from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help Finnish on ATI's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
CCC Help Finnish contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.57 MB (3748352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0115.2139.38867
of CCC Help Finnish. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Finnish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Finnish is a program released by the software company ATI. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall CCC Help Finnish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Finnish from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Finnish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Finnish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Finnish program will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Finnish in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Finnish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Finnish.
8. After removing CCC Help Finnish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Finnish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Finnish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Finnish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Finnish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Finnish supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:40:26.663