CCC Help Finnish
This web page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Finnish for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Finnish from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Finnish on ATI's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Finnish's main file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
CCC Help Finnish is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.28 MB (4485632
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Finnish version 2010.0517.1122.18562
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Finnish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Finnish is a program released by ATI. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase CCC Help Finnish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Finnish from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Finnish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Finnish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Finnish program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Finnish in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Finnish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Finnish.
8. After removing CCC Help Finnish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Finnish that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Finnish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Finnish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Finnish by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Finnish supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 22:19:11.050