CCC Help Finnish
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Finnish for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Finnish from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. You can get more details about CCC Help Finnish at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. CCC Help Finnish's main file takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with CCC Help Finnish. They occupy about 3.09 MB (3240960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Finnish version 2011.0630.0015.41755
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Finnish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Finnish is a program offered by the software company ATI. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CCC Help Finnish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Finnish from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Finnish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Finnish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Finnish application will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Finnish in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Finnish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Finnish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Finnish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Finnish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Finnish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Finnish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Finnish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Finnish supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:21:51.327