CCC Help Finnish
This page is about CCC Help Finnish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Finnish from your computerATI
. More information about ATI can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Finnish on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Finnish program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC Help Finnish's primary file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
The following executables are installed beside CCC Help Finnish. They occupy about 4.19 MB (4395520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Finnish version 2010.0623.2148.37335
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Finnish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Finnish is a program by the software company ATI. Some people choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove CCC Help Finnish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Finnish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Finnish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Finnish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Finnish app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Finnish in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Finnish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Finnish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Finnish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Finnish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Finnish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Finnish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Finnish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Finnish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 01:45:08.030