CCC Help Finnish
This page is about CCC Help Finnish for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Finnish from your PCATI
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ATI. More data about the app CCC Help Finnish can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Finnish application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is called CLI.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Finnish contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.66 MB (3842560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0825.2145.37182
of CCC Help Finnish. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Finnish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Finnish is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall CCC Help Finnish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Finnish with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Finnish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Finnish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Finnish application will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Finnish in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Finnish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Finnish.
8. After removing CCC Help Finnish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Finnish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Finnish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Finnish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Finnish by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Finnish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:07:57.350