CCC Help Chinese Traditional
This web page is about CCC Help Chinese Traditional for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More information about CCC Help Chinese Traditional can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Chinese Traditional program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC Help Chinese Traditional's main file takes about 293.50 KB (300544 bytes) and its name is MOM.InstallProxy.exe.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Chinese Traditional. They take 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Chinese Traditional version 2013.0812.2312.39869
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Chinese Traditional:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Traditional is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Chinese Traditional with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Chinese Traditional or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Chinese Traditional". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Chinese Traditional app will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Chinese Traditional in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Chinese Traditional, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Traditional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Chinese Traditional that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Traditional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Traditional by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 19:06:23.073