CCC Help Chinese Traditional
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about CCC Help Chinese Traditional at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Chinese Traditional program is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is named CCCDsPreview.exe and its approximative size is 58.00 KB (59392 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help Chinese Traditional. They take 240.00 KB (245760
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Chinese Traditional version 2012.0704.0121.388
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Chinese Traditional versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Traditional is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase CCC Help Chinese Traditional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Chinese Traditional or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Chinese Traditional". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Chinese Traditional program will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Chinese Traditional in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Chinese Traditional, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Traditional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Traditional which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Chinese Traditional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Chinese Traditional by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:27:05.670