CCC Help Chinese Traditional
This page is about CCC Help Chinese Traditional for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Chinese Traditional can be found at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Chinese Traditional program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is called MOM.InstallProxy.exe and its approximative size is 293.50 KB (300544 bytes).
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Chinese Traditional. They take 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Chinese Traditional version 2014.0127.0222.4160
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Chinese Traditional versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Traditional is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase CCC Help Chinese Traditional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Chinese Traditional or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Chinese Traditional". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Chinese Traditional program will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Chinese Traditional in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Chinese Traditional, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional.
8. After removing CCC Help Chinese Traditional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Traditional that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Traditional with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Traditional by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-17 01:00:59.000