CCC Help Chinese Traditional
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More data about the program CCC Help Chinese Traditional can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). atiapfxx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 156.00 KB (159744 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Chinese Traditional is composed of the following executables which take 2.16 MB (2260880
bytes) on disk:
- atiapfxx.exe (156.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Chinese Traditional version 2014.1004.1446.24752
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Chinese Traditional releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Traditional is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Chinese Traditional or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Chinese Traditional". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Chinese Traditional application will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Chinese Traditional in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Chinese Traditional, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Traditional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Chinese Traditional which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Traditional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Chinese Traditional by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:21:46.827