CCC Help Chinese Traditional
CCC Help Chinese Traditional is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. You can read more about on CCC Help Chinese Traditional at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Chinese Traditional application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCCDsPreview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 72.00 KB (73728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside CCC Help Chinese Traditional. They occupy about 3.12 MB (3272704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Chinese Traditional version 2010.0630.0509.7373
only. For more CCC Help Chinese Traditional versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Traditional is a program by ATI. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase CCC Help Chinese Traditional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Chinese Traditional from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Chinese Traditional or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Chinese Traditional". The CCC Help Chinese Traditional application will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Chinese Traditional in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Chinese Traditional, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Traditional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Chinese Traditional which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Traditional with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Traditional by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 13:53:15.173