CCC Help Chinese Traditional
CCC Help Chinese Traditional is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. More data about the app CCC Help Chinese Traditional can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help Chinese Traditional. They take 889.00 KB (910336
bytes) on disk.
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0331.1220.20269
of CCC Help Chinese Traditional. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Chinese Traditional:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Traditional is a program by ATI. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Chinese Traditional with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Chinese Traditional or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Chinese Traditional". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Chinese Traditional program will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Chinese Traditional in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Chinese Traditional, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional.
8. After removing CCC Help Chinese Traditional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Chinese Traditional that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Traditional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Traditional by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-11 14:30:14.750