CCC Help Chinese Traditional
This info is about CCC Help Chinese Traditional for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional from your systemATI
. Go over here
for more information on ATI. More details about the software CCC Help Chinese Traditional can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. CCC Help Chinese Traditional's primary file takes about 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) and is called CCCDsPreview.exe.
CCC Help Chinese Traditional contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.10 MB (1156096
bytes) on disk.
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Chinese Traditional version 2010.1209.2323.42008
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Chinese Traditional:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Traditional is an application by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Chinese Traditional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Chinese Traditional or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Chinese Traditional". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Chinese Traditional application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Chinese Traditional in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Chinese Traditional, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Traditional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Chinese Traditional which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Traditional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Traditional by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:47:37.530