CCC Help Chinese Traditional
This info is about CCC Help Chinese Traditional for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help Chinese Traditional on ATI's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file is named CCCDsPreview.exe and its approximative size is 58.00 KB (59392 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Chinese Traditional. They occupy 533.50 KB (546304
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Chinese Traditional version 2011.0324.2227.38483
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Chinese Traditional versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Traditional is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Chinese Traditional or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Chinese Traditional". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Chinese Traditional app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Chinese Traditional in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Chinese Traditional, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional.
8. After removing CCC Help Chinese Traditional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Traditional which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Traditional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Traditional by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:40:48.243