CCC Help Chinese Traditional
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can get more details about CCC Help Chinese Traditional at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Chinese Traditional application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is called CCCDsPreview.exe and occupies 58.50 KB (59904 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Chinese Traditional. They take 246.50 KB (252416
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Chinese Traditional version 2014.1123.1502.27044
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Chinese Traditional releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Traditional is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase CCC Help Chinese Traditional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Chinese Traditional or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Chinese Traditional". The CCC Help Chinese Traditional program will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Chinese Traditional in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Chinese Traditional, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Traditional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Traditional which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Traditional with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Chinese Traditional by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 10:18:08.713