BuzzWord is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall BuzzWord from your systemBuzz Tools, Inc.
. You can read more on Buzz Tools, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open www.buzztools.com
if you want to read more on BuzzWord on Buzz Tools, Inc.'s website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Buzz Tools\BuzzWord directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing BuzzWord is C:\WINDOWS\BuzzWord\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. BuzzWord.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.24 MB (2344328 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in BuzzWord. They occupy 2.69 MB (2823304
bytes) on disk.
- BuzzWord.exe (2.24 MB)
- bwupdate.exe (467.75 KB)
This web page is about BuzzWord version 1.04296
only. Click on the links below for other BuzzWord versions:
BuzzWord is a program offered by Buzz Tools, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase BuzzWord is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove BuzzWord from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BuzzWord or simply click the Search feature and type in "BuzzWord". If it is installed on your PC the BuzzWord app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BuzzWord in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BuzzWord, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BuzzWord:
- The web site of the program is: www.buzztools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\BuzzWord\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BuzzWord.
8. After uninstalling BuzzWord, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BuzzWord which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BuzzWord with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BuzzWord by Buzz Tools, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BuzzWord by Buzz Tools, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BuzzWord supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-21 19:56:55.887