This web page is about BuzzWord for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall BuzzWord from your systemBuzz Tools, Inc.
. Further information on Buzz Tools, Inc. can be found here
. Click on www.buzztools.com
to get more details about BuzzWord on Buzz Tools, Inc.'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Buzz Tools\BuzzWord directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing BuzzWord is C:\WINDOWS\BuzzWord\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.69 MB (2820432 bytes) on disk and is titled BuzzWord.exe.
The following executable files are contained in BuzzWord. They take 3.14 MB (3293376
bytes) on disk.
- BuzzWord.exe (2.69 MB)
- bwupdate.exe (461.86 KB)
This page is about BuzzWord version 1.09328
only. You can find below info on other releases of BuzzWord:
Several files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you want to remove BuzzWord from your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BuzzWord1.00 build 290
BuzzWord is a program offered by the software company Buzz Tools, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove BuzzWord is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BuzzWord from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BuzzWord or simply activate the Search field and type in "BuzzWord". The BuzzWord app will be found very quickly. When you click BuzzWord in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding BuzzWord, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BuzzWord:
- The publisher is: www.buzztools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\BuzzWord\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BuzzWord.
8. After removing BuzzWord, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BuzzWord that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BuzzWord using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BuzzWord by Buzz Tools, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BuzzWord by Buzz Tools, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BuzzWord in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:23:04.163