This page contains complete information on how to remove BuzzWord for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall BuzzWord from your computerBuzz Tools, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Buzz Tools, Inc.. More information about BuzzWord can be found at www.buzztools.com
. Usually the BuzzWord application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Buzz Tools\BuzzWord directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing BuzzWord is C:\WINDOWS\BuzzWord\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. BuzzWord.exe is the BuzzWord's primary executable file and it takes about 2.69 MB (2824528 bytes) on disk.
BuzzWord is comprised of the following executables which take 16.66 MB (17464160
bytes) on disk:
- BuzzWord.exe (2.69 MB)
- bwupdate.exe (461.86 KB)
- bw108(326).exe (13.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.08326
of BuzzWord. You can find here a few links to other BuzzWord versions:
If you are manually uninstalling BuzzWord we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove BuzzWord:
- C:\Program Files\Buzz Tools\BuzzWord
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Buzz Tools\BuzzWord
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Buzz Tools\BuzzWord\BT Fonts\2COATLET.FNT
- C:\Program Files\Buzz Tools\BuzzWord\BT Fonts\AARDVARK.FNT
- C:\Program Files\Buzz Tools\BuzzWord\BT Fonts\Arabia.FNT
- C:\Program Files\Buzz Tools\BuzzWord\BT Fonts\Bahamas.FNT
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BuzzWord1.00 build 290
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BuzzWord1.00 build 290\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BuzzWord1.00 build 290\InstallLocation
BuzzWord is a program by the software company Buzz Tools, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove BuzzWord is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove BuzzWord with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BuzzWord or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BuzzWord". The BuzzWord application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BuzzWord in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BuzzWord, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BuzzWord:
- The software company is: www.buzztools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\BuzzWord\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BuzzWord.
8. After removing BuzzWord, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BuzzWord which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BuzzWord using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BuzzWord by Buzz Tools, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that BuzzWord by Buzz Tools, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BuzzWord supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-11 01:26:05.623