This page is about BuzzWord for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall BuzzWord from your systemBuzz Tools, Inc.
. Additional info about Buzz Tools, Inc. can be found here
. Click on www.buzztools.com
to get more details about BuzzWord on Buzz Tools, Inc.'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Buzz Tools\BuzzWord directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling BuzzWord is "C:\Windows\BuzzWord\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Buzz Tools\BuzzWord\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. BuzzWord.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.58 MB (2701672 bytes) on disk.
BuzzWord contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.92 MB (15643792
bytes) on disk.
- BuzzWord.exe (2.58 MB)
- bwupdate.exe (461.86 KB)
- bw106(310).exe (11.89 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.05301
of BuzzWord. Click on the links below for other BuzzWord versions:
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove BuzzWord from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall BuzzWord from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall BuzzWord:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Buzz Tools\BuzzWord
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Buzz Tools\BuzzWord
- C:\UserNames\UserNameName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Buzz Tools\BuzzWord
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Buzz Tools\BuzzWord\BT Fonts\2COATLET.FBM
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Buzz Tools\BuzzWord\BT Fonts\2COATLET.FNT
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Buzz Tools\BuzzWord\BT Fonts\AARDVARK.FBM
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Buzz Tools\BuzzWord\BT Fonts\AARDVARK.FNT
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BuzzWord1.00 build 290
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BuzzWord1.00 build 290\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BuzzWord1.00 build 290\InstallLocation
BuzzWord is an application offered by Buzz Tools, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove BuzzWord is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BuzzWord from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BuzzWord or simply click the Search feature and type in "BuzzWord". The BuzzWord program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select BuzzWord in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BuzzWord, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BuzzWord:
- The software company is: www.buzztools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Windows\BuzzWord\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Buzz Tools\BuzzWord\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BuzzWord.
8. After uninstalling BuzzWord, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BuzzWord which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BuzzWord using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BuzzWord by Buzz Tools, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that BuzzWord by Buzz Tools, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BuzzWord supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-06 17:30:39.140