This page is about Burning Studio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Burning Studio from your PCAshampoo
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Ashampoo. Burning Studio is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 15 folder, subject to the user's option. Burning Studio's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 15\uninst.exe. burningstudio15.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.01 MB (4206448 bytes) on disk.
Burning Studio is comprised of the following executables which take 19.36 MB (20298032
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- amf_slv.exe (139.86 KB)
- ashDriverSetup.exe (575.36 KB)
- ashsecexplorer.exe (3.19 MB)
- autorun.exe (2.66 MB)
- backupextractor15.exe (4.01 MB)
- burningstudio15.exe (4.01 MB)
- BurningStudioProgress.exe (902.36 KB)
- CancelAutoplay2.exe (1.07 MB)
- mge_slv.exe (2.59 MB)
- uninst.exe (142.26 KB)
- updateMediator.exe (102.30 KB)
This info is about Burning Studio version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other Burning Studio versions please click below:
Burning Studio is a program marketed by the software company Ashampoo. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Burning Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Burning Studio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Burning Studio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Burning Studio". If it exists on your system the Burning Studio application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Burning Studio in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Burning Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Burning Studio.
8. After uninstalling Burning Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Burning Studio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Burning Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Burning Studio by Ashampoo from your computer, nor are we saying that Burning Studio by Ashampoo is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Burning Studio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-16 16:04:26.667