This web page is about Burning Studio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Burning Studio from your PCAshampoo
. More info about Ashampoo can be read here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 15 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Burning Studio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 15\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled burningstudio15.exe and it has a size of 4.01 MB (4206448 bytes).
Burning Studio contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.36 MB (20297021
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- amf_slv.exe (139.86 KB)
- ashDriverSetup.exe (575.36 KB)
- ashsecexplorer.exe (3.19 MB)
- autorun.exe (2.66 MB)
- backupextractor15.exe (4.01 MB)
- burningstudio15.exe (4.01 MB)
- BurningStudioProgress.exe (902.36 KB)
- CancelAutoplay2.exe (1.07 MB)
- mge_slv.exe (2.59 MB)
- uninst.exe (142.27 KB)
- updateMediator.exe (102.30 KB)
This page is about Burning Studio version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other Burning Studio versions:
Burning Studio is an application marketed by the software company Ashampoo. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Burning Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Burning Studio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Burning Studio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Burning Studio". If it is installed on your PC the Burning Studio app will be found automatically. After you click Burning Studio in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Burning Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Burning Studio.
8. After removing Burning Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Burning Studio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Burning Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Burning Studio by Ashampoo from your computer, nor are we saying that Burning Studio by Ashampoo is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Burning Studio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-18 13:51:11.793