This page is about Burning Studio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Burning Studio from your systemAshampoo
. Further information on Ashampoo can be found here
. Usually the Burning Studio application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Burning Studio is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio\uninst.exe. Burning Studio's primary file takes around 4.00 MB (4198256 bytes) and is named burningstudio15.exe.
The executables below are part of Burning Studio. They occupy an average of 19.31 MB (20246342
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- amf_slv.exe (139.86 KB)
- ashDriverSetup.exe (575.36 KB)
- ashsecexplorer.exe (3.19 MB)
- autorun.exe (2.65 MB)
- backupextractor15.exe (4.00 MB)
- burningstudio15.exe (4.00 MB)
- BurningStudioProgress.exe (902.36 KB)
- CancelAutoplay2.exe (1.06 MB)
- mge_slv.exe (2.59 MB)
- uninst.exe (142.28 KB)
- updateMediator.exe (102.30 KB)
The current page applies to Burning Studio version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Burning Studio versions:
Burning Studio is a program by Ashampoo. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Burning Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Burning Studio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Burning Studio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Burning Studio". The Burning Studio app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Burning Studio in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Burning Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Burning Studio.
8. After removing Burning Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Burning Studio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Burning Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Burning Studio by Ashampoo from your computer, nor are we saying that Burning Studio by Ashampoo is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Burning Studio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-17 11:36:52.720