You can find below details on how to uninstall Burning Studio for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Burning Studio from your systemAshampoo
. Open here
for more details on Ashampoo. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Burning Studio's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 14\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled burningstudio14.exe and occupies 4.05 MB (4244848 bytes).
Burning Studio is comprised of the following executables which take 21.40 MB (22441634
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- amf_slv.exe (139.86 KB)
- ashDriverSetup.exe (573.36 KB)
- ashsecexplorer.exe (3.12 MB)
- autorun.exe (2.56 MB)
- backupextractor14.exe (4.02 MB)
- burningstudio14.exe (4.05 MB)
- BurningStudioCompact.exe (2.27 MB)
- BurningStudioProgress.exe (953.86 KB)
- CancelAutoplay2.exe (1,014.86 KB)
- mge_slv.exe (2.51 MB)
- uninst.exe (142.26 KB)
- updateMediator.exe (102.30 KB)
The current page applies to Burning Studio version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Burning Studio versions:
Burning Studio is a program marketed by the software company Ashampoo. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Burning Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Burning Studio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Burning Studio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Burning Studio". If it exists on your system the Burning Studio program will be found very quickly. After you click Burning Studio in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Burning Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Burning Studio.
8. After uninstalling Burning Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Burning Studio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Burning Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Burning Studio by Ashampoo from your computer, we are not saying that Burning Studio by Ashampoo is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Burning Studio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-10 23:28:36.150