Browser Good is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Browser Good from your computerBrowser Good
. More information about Browser Good can be seen here
. Please follow http://browsergood.info/support
if you want to read more on Browser Good on Browser Good's website. Browser Good is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Good directory, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Browser Good is C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Good\BrowserGooduninstall.exe. BrowserGoodUninstall.exe is the Browser Good's main executable file and it occupies circa 255.31 KB (261440 bytes) on disk.
Browser Good installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 255.31 KB (261440
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserGoodUninstall.exe (255.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.04.08.192356
of Browser Good. You can find below info on other application versions of Browser Good:
...click to view all...
Browser Good is an application by Browser Good. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Browser Good is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Browser Good with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Browser Good or simply activate the Search field and type in "Browser Good". If it is installed on your PC the Browser Good application will be found very quickly. After you select Browser Good in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Browser Good, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Browser Good:
- The web site of the application is: http://browsergood.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Good\BrowserGooduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Browser Good.
8. After removing Browser Good, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Browser Good which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Browser Good using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Browser Good by Browser Good from your PC, we are not saying that Browser Good by Browser Good is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Browser Good in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 15:35:08.640