Browser Good is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Browser Good from your PCBrowser Good
. Open here
for more info on Browser Good. More information about the application Browser Good can be found at http://browsergood.info/support
. Browser Good is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Good directory, regulated by the user's choice. Browser Good's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Good\BrowserGooduninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 402.24 KB (411896 bytes) on disk and is named utilBrowserGood.exe.
Browser Good installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 646.09 KB (661592
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserGoodUninstall.exe (243.84 KB)
- utilBrowserGood.exe (402.24 KB)
The current web page applies to Browser Good version 2015.04.17.054906
only. You can find below info on other versions of Browser Good:
...click to view all...
Browser Good is a program marketed by Browser Good. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Browser Good is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Browser Good from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Browser Good or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Browser Good". If it exists on your system the Browser Good program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Browser Good in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Browser Good, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Browser Good:
- The publisher is: http://browsergood.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Good\BrowserGooduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Browser Good.
8. After removing Browser Good, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Browser Good that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Browser Good with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Browser Good by Browser Good from your computer, we are not saying that Browser Good by Browser Good is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Browser Good in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-17 08:29:18.977