This info is about Browser Good for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Browser Good from your PCBrowser Good
. More info about Browser Good can be found here
. You can read more about on Browser Good at http://browsergood.info/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Good folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Good\BrowserGooduninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Browser Good. BrowserGoodUninstall.exe is the Browser Good's main executable file and it takes circa 254.76 KB (260872 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Browser Good. They occupy an average of 638.50 KB (653824
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserGoodUninstall.exe (254.76 KB)
- updateBrowserGood.exe (383.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.15.212527
of Browser Good. For other Browser Good versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Browser Good is an application released by the software company Browser Good. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Browser Good is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Browser Good using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Browser Good or simply click the Search field and type in "Browser Good". If it is installed on your PC the Browser Good application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Browser Good in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Browser Good, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Browser Good:
- The web site of the application is: http://browsergood.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Good\BrowserGooduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Browser Good.
8. After uninstalling Browser Good, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Browser Good which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Browser Good using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Browser Good by Browser Good from your computer, we are not saying that Browser Good by Browser Good is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Browser Good supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 16:36:39.430