You can find below detailed information on how to remove Browser Good for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Browser Good from your PCBrowser Good
. You can find out more on Browser Good or check for application updates here
. Click on http://browsergood.info/support
to get more data about Browser Good on Browser Good's website. Browser Good is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Good directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Good\BrowserGooduninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Browser Good. Browser Good's primary file takes about 103.24 KB (105720 bytes) and is named BrowserGood.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Browser Good contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.19 MB (2301240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserGoodUninstall.exe (255.35 KB)
- utilBrowserGood.exe (400.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowserGood.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- BrowserGood.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- BrowserGood.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- BrowserGood.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The current web page applies to Browser Good version 2015.03.22.114831
only. For other Browser Good versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Browser Good is a program offered by the software company Browser Good. Some people decide to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Browser Good is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Browser Good from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Browser Good or simply click the Search field and type in "Browser Good". If it exists on your system the Browser Good app will be found automatically. When you select Browser Good in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Browser Good, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Browser Good:
- The web site of the application is: http://browsergood.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Good\BrowserGooduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Browser Good.
8. After removing Browser Good, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Browser Good that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Browser Good with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Browser Good by Browser Good from your computer, we are not saying that Browser Good by Browser Good is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Browser Good in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 17:26:37.490