This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Browser Good for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Browser Good from your PCBrowser Good
. Additional info about Browser Good can be read here
. You can see more info on Browser Good at http://browsergood.info/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Good folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Browser Good is C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Good\BrowserGooduninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 398.74 KB (408312 bytes) on disk and is labeled utilBrowserGood.exe.
Browser Good installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 654.09 KB (669792
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserGoodUninstall.exe (255.35 KB)
- utilBrowserGood.exe (398.74 KB)
This web page is about Browser Good version 2015.04.02.082335
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Browser Good:
...click to view all...
Browser Good is a program offered by the software company Browser Good. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Browser Good is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Browser Good from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Browser Good or simply activate the Search field and type in "Browser Good". The Browser Good program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Browser Good in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Browser Good, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Browser Good:
- The web site of the program is: http://browsergood.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Good\BrowserGooduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Browser Good.
8. After removing Browser Good, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Browser Good which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Browser Good with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Browser Good by Browser Good from your PC, nor are we saying that Browser Good by Browser Good is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Browser Good supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 22:37:10.030