This info is about Brick-Force for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Brick-Force from your systemAxeso5
. Open here
where you can read more on Axeso5. Click on http://www.axeso5.com
to get more data about Brick-Force on Axeso5's website. Brick-Force is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Axeso5\Brick-Force directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Brick-Force is C:\Program Files (x86)\Axeso5\Brick-Force\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. BfLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 874.33 KB (895312 bytes) on disk.
Brick-Force contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.79 MB (7114792
bytes) on disk.
- BfLauncher.exe (874.33 KB)
- Brickforce.exe (5.74 MB)
- uninst.exe (59.30 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (133.08 KB)
The current web page applies to Brick-Force version 20140331
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Brick-Force:
Brick-Force is an application released by Axeso5. Some computer users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Brick-Force is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Brick-Force from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Brick-Force or simply activate the Search field and type in "Brick-Force". If it exists on your system the Brick-Force program will be found automatically. After you select Brick-Force in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Brick-Force, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Brick-Force:
- The publisher is: http://www.axeso5.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Axeso5\Brick-Force\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Brick-Force.
8. After uninstalling Brick-Force, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Brick-Force which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Brick-Force using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Brick-Force by Axeso5 from your PC, we are not saying that Brick-Force by Axeso5 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Brick-Force supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-08 02:57:04.300