Brick-Force is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Brick-Force from your PCAxeso5
. More information about Axeso5 can be seen here
. More info about the program Brick-Force can be found at http://www.axeso5.com/
. Brick-Force is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Axeso5\Brick Force folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Axeso5\Brick Force\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Brick-Force. BfLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 874.33 KB (895312 bytes) on disk.
Brick-Force is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.45 MB (9908280
bytes) on disk:
- BfLauncher.exe (874.33 KB)
- Brickforce.exe (5.67 MB)
- netframework35.exe (2.74 MB)
- uninst.exe (59.30 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (133.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 20140725
of Brick-Force. For more Brick-Force versions please click below:
Brick-Force is an application marketed by the software company Axeso5. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Brick-Force is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Brick-Force from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Brick-Force or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Brick-Force". If it exists on your system the Brick-Force application will be found automatically. When you click Brick-Force in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Brick-Force, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Brick-Force:
- The publisher is: http://www.axeso5.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Axeso5\Brick Force\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Brick-Force.
8. After removing Brick-Force, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Brick-Force which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Brick-Force using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Brick-Force by Axeso5 from your computer, we are not saying that Brick-Force by Axeso5 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Brick-Force in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-18 20:46:00.310