This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Brick-Force for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Brick-Force from your systemAxeso5
. More information on Axeso5 can be found here
. You can see more info on Brick-Force at http://www.axeso5.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Axeso5\Brick-Force directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Brick-Force is C:\Program Files\Axeso5\Brick-Force\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called BfLauncher.exe and occupies 874.33 KB (895312 bytes).
Brick-Force contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.73 MB (6004258
bytes) on disk.
- BfLauncher.exe (874.33 KB)
- Brickforce.exe (4.61 MB)
- uninst.exe (59.30 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (206.58 KB)
The current page applies to Brick-Force version 20140317
alone. For other Brick-Force versions please click below:
Brick-Force is a program released by the software company Axeso5. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Brick-Force is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Brick-Force from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Brick-Force or simply click the Search field and type in "Brick-Force". If it exists on your system the Brick-Force program will be found very quickly. After you click Brick-Force in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Brick-Force, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Brick-Force:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.axeso5.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Axeso5\Brick-Force\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Brick-Force.
8. After removing Brick-Force, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Brick-Force that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Brick-Force using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Brick-Force by Axeso5 from your computer, we are not saying that Brick-Force by Axeso5 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Brick-Force in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-11 20:03:56.097