This web page contains complete information on how to remove Brick-Force for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Brick-Force from your PCAxeso5
. Take a look here
for more info on Axeso5. You can read more about on Brick-Force at http://www.axeso5.com/
. Brick-Force is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Axeso5\Brick Force folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Brick-Force's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Axeso5\Brick Force\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called BfLauncher.exe and its approximative size is 874.33 KB (895312 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Brick-Force. They occupy about 9.52 MB (9984056
bytes) on disk.
- BfLauncher.exe (874.33 KB)
- Brickforce.exe (5.74 MB)
- netframework35.exe (2.74 MB)
- uninst.exe (59.30 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (133.08 KB)
The current web page applies to Brick-Force version 20140730
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Brick-Force:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Brick-Force:
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Axeso5\Brick Force\Brick-Force.url
Brick-Force is an application marketed by Axeso5. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Brick-Force is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Brick-Force from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Brick-Force or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Brick-Force". If it exists on your system the Brick-Force application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Brick-Force in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Brick-Force, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Brick-Force:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.axeso5.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Axeso5\Brick Force\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Brick-Force.
8. After removing Brick-Force, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Brick-Force which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Brick-Force using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Brick-Force by Axeso5 from your PC, we are not saying that Brick-Force by Axeso5 is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Brick-Force in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-25 00:37:39.213