You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Brave for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Brave from your systemLes auteurs de Brave
. You can read more on Les auteurs de Brave or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application\184.108.40.206\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Brave. brave.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.03 MB (2126504 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Brave. They take about 9.35 MB (9801888
bytes) on disk.
- brave.exe (2.03 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (693.16 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (871.16 KB)
- setup.exe (2.29 MB)
This data is about Brave version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Brave:
...click to view all...
Brave is an application marketed by the software company Les auteurs de Brave. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Brave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Brave or simply click the Search field and type in "Brave". The Brave program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Brave in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Brave, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Brave.
8. After uninstalling Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Brave which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Brave using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Brave by Les auteurs de Brave from your computer, we are not saying that Brave by Les auteurs de Brave is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Brave in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-26 16:44:18.137