You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Brave for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Brave from your computerLes auteurs de Brave
. More information on Les auteurs de Brave can be seen here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Brave is C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application\220.127.116.11\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Brave's main file takes about 1.89 MB (1979048 bytes) and is named brave.exe.
The executable files below are part of Brave. They take an average of 7.90 MB (8287224
bytes) on disk.
- brave.exe (1.89 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (672.66 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (839.66 KB)
- setup.exe (2.27 MB)
The current page applies to Brave version 18.104.22.168
only. For more Brave versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Brave is an application offered by Les auteurs de Brave. Some users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Brave from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Brave or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Brave". If it is installed on your PC the Brave app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Brave in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Brave, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Brave.
8. After uninstalling Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Brave that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Brave using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Brave by Les auteurs de Brave from your PC, we are not saying that Brave by Les auteurs de Brave is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Brave supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 11:54:47.350