Belarc Advisor 8.1
Belarc Advisor 8.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.1 from your systemBelarc Inc.
. Additional info about Belarc Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info related to Belarc Advisor 8.1 at http://www.belarc.com
. Belarc Advisor 8.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\BelarcAdvisor directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.1. The program's main executable file has a size of 123.13 KB (126088 bytes) on disk and is called BelarcAdvisor.exe.
Belarc Advisor 8.1 contains of the executables below. They take 284.13 KB (290952
bytes) on disk.
- BelarcAdvisor.exe (123.13 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.00 KB)
The current page applies to Belarc Advisor 8.1 version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Belarc Advisor 8.1 versions:
Belarc Advisor 8.1 is a program by Belarc Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Belarc Advisor 8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Belarc Advisor 8.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Belarc Advisor 8.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Belarc Advisor 8.1". If it is installed on your PC the Belarc Advisor 8.1 program will be found very quickly. When you click Belarc Advisor 8.1 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Belarc Advisor 8.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Belarc Advisor 8.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.belarc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Belarc Advisor 8.1.
8. After uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Belarc Advisor 8.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Belarc Advisor 8.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.1 by Belarc Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Belarc Advisor 8.1 by Belarc Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-19 17:07:52.060